Wednesday, April 4, 2012

101 Ways To Praise Your Child Bookmarks


I don’t know about you, but I find myself praising my children and grandchildren by saying “good” about 2 million times a day. It is just an automatic response. But I am so tired of saying “good” when they get something right!

I recently ran across 101 Ways to Praise a Child. It is a list that was generated by a MOM years ago. Moms always know what you need, even before you need it! So I tweaked it a little bit and wanted to share it with you!

We have also just received our new "101 Ways to Praise A Child" bookmarks so that you will vere ever be left speechless when it comes to telling the kiddos what a great job they did. If you would like one of these bookmarks, we would be more than happy to send you one absolutely free.

Just email me at ebbie@lakeozarkforsale.com and give me your mailing address and we will get it right out to you.

We feel it's important to be able to praise our
children and grandchildren in many different ways... and often. Please
accept this free gift from us so that you too will have "101 Ways to
Praise Your Child" always at your fingertips. As always, if we can be of
assistance in your Real Estate needs at the lake, do not hesitate to call.

The Spouses Selling Houses team is here working for you. Until next time! Ebbie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment